We will call you

+7 (903) 968-48-58

+7 (495) 118-23-04

Moscow, Krasin Pereulok 15, building 1, entrance 2



To travel to Russia almost all of foreign citizens need a visa.


Russian entry visa is issued by the Embassy or a Consulate of the Russian Federation in the country of your residency based on the Visa Support. The Visa Support includes: a Foreign Traveler Entry Permit & a Tourist Voucher registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.


To obtain a visa you need:

1. Book an accomodation in Russia

2. Please fill in our online form and obtain a visa invitation

3. Please fill in the form on the MOFA website and indicate there your visa invitations. Order of documents submission and terms of registration can be specified in the nearest Russian consulate.


© CITY HOSTEL in Moscow 2018. All rights reserved




Krasin Pereulok 15, building 1, entrance 2


+7 (495) 118-23-04




Privacy Policy

Отправка формы…

На сервере произошла ошибка.

Форма получена.